আমরা আজকে- ইংরেজি শেষ এসএসসি প্রস্তুতি ২০২০ হিসেবে দেখাবো। এসএসসি সাজেশন শেষ প্রস্তুতি হিসেবে লিখেছেন- দেওয়ান মোহাম্মদ এমদাদ হোসেন, সহকারী অধ্যাপক, মাইলস্টোন কলেজ, উত্তরা, ঢাকা
Suggestion is very important to a student for earn an excellent result in the Examination. That is why every student likes to have a very good suggestion Which can save time in examination.
আমার কথা– আপনারা কখনোই অসৎভাবে এসএসসির পরীক্ষার রেজাল্ট ভালো করার চেষ্টা করবেন না এতে আপ্নারই ক্ষতি। অনেক অসৎলোক আপনাকে প্রলোভন দেখাবে যে, এসএসসির প্রশ্নপত্র এর বিষয়ে।
কিন্তু সেখানে দেখা যাবে,প্রশ্ন তো দুরের কথা- প্রথমে টাকা হাতিয়ে নিয়ে,প্রলোভন দেখিয়ে আপনার শেষ প্রস্তুতিকে নষ্ট করে দিবে ফলে, আপনার এসএসসি পরীক্ষা খারাপ হওয়ার সম্ভবনা থাকবে। সুতরাং আপনার কখনোই অসৎভাবে কিছু করার চেষ্টা করবেন না। প্লীজ কখনোই না।
শেষ সময়ের এসএসসি সাজেশন ২০২০ প্রস্তুতি যেভাবে নিবেন-
- এসএসসি পরীক্ষার্থীরা পড়ালেখার জন্য অনেকেই ‘দৈনন্দিন রুটিন’ করে নেন। রুটিন করার সময় খুব ভালোমতো খেয়াল রাখবেন একটি কথা—আপনি কত ঘণ্টা পড়ালেখা করছেন, তার চেয়েও বড় কথা হলো আপনি ‘কীভাবে’ পড়ালেখা করছেন।
- এসএসসি পরীক্ষার্থ আপনাকে অনেক বেশি কৌশলী হতে হবে। সারা দিন শুধু বই নিয়ে বসে থাকলেই যে পড়ালেখা ভালো হবে, এমন কিন্তু কোনো কথা নেই। রুটিনে বিশ্রামের জন্যও যথেষ্ট সুযোগ রাখতেই হবে।
Depend Of Content-
- ssc all board suggestion 2020 english
- ssc suggestion 2020 english 2nd paper
- SSC suggestion 2020 1ST Paper English
- ssc dhaka suggestion 2020
- সকল বোর্ডের সাজেশন ২০২০
এসএসসি ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২০ ২য় পত্র
Part-A : Grammar ( Marks : 60)
1. Use articles where necessary. Put a cross (x) where no article is needed.
My grandmother was born in (a) ___ union of Lakshmipur district. She was (b) ___ ideal housewife. She could manage (c) ___ family very nicely. She hopes to see (d) ___ all happy at (e) ___ cost of her own life. She was (f) ___ aware of maintaining discipline. She was very kind to (g) ___ poor man. She always advised to follow (h) ___ path of (i) ___ honesty. (j) ___ woman like her is very rare.
2. Complete the text with suitable prepositions.
A good teacher is an architect of a nation who is never indifferent (a) ___ his students. He plays an important role (b) ___ building up an educated nation. He dispels the darkness (c) ___ ignorance (d) ___ the lot of a nation. Thus he greatly contributes (e) ___ the development of his nation. Like an actor he has to suit his act according (f) ___ the need of his audience which is his class. He is a clear speaker (g) ___ a good, strong and clear voice which is (h) ___ his control. Everybody has something valuable (i) ___ him and a good teacher discovers that hidden quality. He always clings (j) ___ his idealism.
3. Complete the following sentences with suitable phrases/ words given in the box.
|would rather||used to||was born||no sooner had||had better|
|as though||it||what do you mean||has to||what’s the matter|
(a) The man ___ in Dhaka . He was famous both as a poet and a novelist.
(b) ___ Diamond jumped upon the table than the lighted candle fell on the papers.
(c) You ___ apply to the Principal of your college. He will surely see on it.
(d) Edison was very naughty. He was ___ doing many harmful activities.
(e) I asked the boy, ‘ ___ with you? Why do you look so pale.’
(f) He is honest. He ___ suffer than take bribe
(g) ___ ? How can a rope bite a man? It is quite impossible.
(h) He tells the matter ___ he knew it.
(i) ___ is a good idea to walk in the morning.
(j) A good citizen ___ perform a lot of things.
4. Complete the sentences with suitable clauses/phrases.
(a) I know that the man will not be able to go to the market. He was so weak that ___ from bed.
(b) Self help is the best help. Allah helps the man who ___ .
(c) It has been raining all day long. I will not be able to play in the afternoon. I wish ___ .
(d) Helal went to Ekushey Boi Mela . I took a handsome amount of money so that ___ .
(e) Asiq did not know that your father was in hospital. If I had known ___ .
(f) I forgave him. He confessed that ___ .
(g) We were eagerly waiting for the arrival of the chief guest. Scarcely had he arrived ___ .
(h) ___ after the rain had stopped. We were late.
(i). Tayef talked much. He behaved as if ___ .
(j) He was very careful of maintaining a good health. He takes physical exercise with a view to ___
5. Fill in the gaps with the correct form of verbs.
At present, Bangladesh (a) ___ (consider) an emerging progressive country. It is no longer (b) ___ (regard) as a poor country. Our per capita income (c) ___ (increase) day by day. All the economic variables (d) ___ (function) very well. If we want (e) ___ (continue) the economic flow, our internal management should (f) ___ (develop). Political stability in this connection (g) ___ (need). In order to (h) ___ (ensure) our onward march, foreign investment is very crucial. It is high time (i) ___ (understand ) the fact . For building a prosperous Bangladesh, wholehearted efforts are the demand of present time lest we (j) ___ (lag) behind.
এসএসসি ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২০ ২য় পত্র
6. Read the text and change the sentences as directed :
a. Anne Frank is perhaps the most well-known victim of the Nazi Holocaust (positive).
b. She was given a diary in which she chronicled her life from 1942 to 1944 (simple).
c. During this time, Anne spent two years in hiding (passive).
d. She was sent to Bergen-belsen Concentration Camp for, she was betrayed and discovered (Complex).
e. Notwithstanding, being killed, her name remains undying (compound).
7. Change the narrative style by using indirect speeches.
“Oh, my Lord, please do not kill the child,’ said the woman. “Let her have him.” The king said, “ Now everything is clear to me,” Pointing to the woman, he said to the servant, ‘Give her the child. She is the mother of the baby.”
8. Identify the unclear pronoun references in the following paragraph. Rewrite the sentences so that all pronoun references are clear.
Once a man came into a wood with an axe in its hand and begged all the trees to give them a small branch which it wanted for a particular purpose. They were good natured trees and gave him one of its branches. What the man did but fix them into the axe hand, and soon set to work cutting down tree after tree.
9. Read the following passage and use modifiers as directed in the blank spaces.
Once there lived a happy cobbler who was (a) ___ (use intensifier-to pre-modify the adjective) happy. A (b) ___ (pre-modify the noun) neighbor who was a banker one day said to him, “How much do you earn a year?” the cobbler laughed and said, “I have never counted (c) ___ (use possessive to pre-modify the noun) money. It goes as fast as it comes, but I am glad to be able to earn it. The rich man said, ‘I will make you happier,’ and he handed over the cobbler five lakh taka, (d) ___ (use appositive to post-modify the noun). “It will meet your needs for (e) ___ (post-modify the verb) days,’’ he said. The cobbler had never seen such a dream (f) ___ (post-modify the verb with a prepositional phrase) before. (g) ___ (use participle phrase ), he hid it, but along with it he hid his happiness also. He could not sleep (h) ___ (post–modify the verb) for fear of theft . He thought that everyone was (i) ___ (Post-modify the verb) trying to find out his (j) ___ (pre-modify the noun) secret.
10. Use appropriate sentence connectors in the blanks of the following passage.
Honesty is a noble virtue. The man, (a) ___ possesses this rare quality is the happiest man on the earth. To be honest, a man should have trustworthiness (b) ___ nobody trusts a liar. A liar may prosper for the time being .(c) ___ ultimately he goes to the dogs.(d) ___ , we should be honest. It is said that honesty is the best policy (e) ___ dishonesty is the sign of downfall. Allah helps those who are honest.(f) ___ dishonest people are cursed. Childhood is the best time (g) ___ children should be taught honesty. It is seen that children follow their parents (h) ___ parents should be honest. (i) ___ children should be allowed to mix with those friends who are honest. (j) ___ they can mould their characters.
11. Read the passage and then write the synonym and antonym of the words as directed below.
Long long ago, there was a huge apple tree offering tasty apples to the people. A little boy became close friend to that tree. The boy used to play with the tree, climb its branches, sleep under it and pluck apples. The apple tree was so kind to the boy and enjoyed spending time with him. Once, the boy joined school and could not spend time with the apple tree. After some months, the tree became very happy to see the boy and asked him to play with it. The boy said that he was not a little one to play but he had another request to the tree. He added that he needed toys to play but his parents did not have sufficient money to buy toys for him.
(a)Tasty (synonym) (b) close (antonym) (c) climb (antonym) (d) pluck (synonym) (e) enjoy (antonym) (f) join (synonym) (g) spend (synonym ) (h) happy (synonym) (i) request (synonym) (j) sufficient (antonym)
12. There are ten errors in the use of punctuation marks in the following texts. Rewrite the texts correcting the errors.
Good morning where are you going said the merchant. I was just coming to see you said the youth. What do you want Please help me to earn my bread by the labor of my hands. Do you really want work said the merchant Yes if you have any. Then follow me and carry the box from the shop to my house. By Allah I am really grateful to you said the youth.
এসএসসি ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২০ ২য় পত্র
Part B : Composition (Marks : 40)
13. Write an application to the Principal of your college for multimedia facilities in your college. 08
14. Suppose, you are a reporter of a national English daily. Write a report on a book fair you visited. 08
15. Write a paragraph on ‘International Trade Fair’. 10
16. Write a short composition on ‘Climate change and its effects in Bangladesh’ . 14
1. (a) a (b) an (c) the (d) x (e) the (f) x (g) the (h) the (i) x (j) A
2. (a) to (b) in (c) of (d) from (e) to (f) to (g) with (h) under (i) in/inside (j) to
3.(a) was born (b) No sooner had (c) had better (d) used to (e) What’s the matter (f) would rather (g) What do you mean (h) as though (i) It (j) has to
4. Do yourself.
5. (a) is considered (b) regarded (c) is increasing (d) are functioning (e) to continue (f) be developed (g) is needed (h) ensure (i) to understand (j) should/might lag
6. Do yourself. 7. Do yourself.
8. Do yourself. 9. Do yourself.
10. (a) Who (b) because/as (c) But (d) Therefore/So (e) whereas (f) Moreover/Besides (g) when (h) so (i) Besides (j) Thus
11. (a) delicious (b) distant (c) descend (d) collect (e) suffer (f) attend (g) pass (h) glad (i) demand (j) insufficient
12. “Good morning__, where are you going__?” said the merchant.__ “I was just coming to see you,” __said the youth. “__What do you want? ” “Please,__ help me to earn my bread by the labor of my hands. “Do you really want work?__”said the merchant. “__Yes, if you have any.” “Then follow me and carry the box from the shop to my house.” “By Allah , I am really grateful to you.” said the youth.
(13-16). Do yourself.
SSC suggestion 2020 2nd Paper English ( এসএসসি ইংরেজি সাজেশন ২০২০ ২য় পত্র ) পোস্টটি পরে উপকৃত হলে এসএসসি প্রস্তুতি যারা নিচ্ছেন তাদের সবাইকে দেখার সুযোগ করে দিবেন এবং Factarticle এর সঙ্গেই থাকবেন।