Random Ways To Make Money – This is our main topic of discussion. At the request of many, we will discuss how random ways to make money online, from the basics to the expert level. Today we will discuss the basics of learning to freelance. So let’s get started-
Read our series of content to earn money online from home. You will become a successful freelancer. Read the full content-
Money is needed for prosperity in life. In the sense of getting a job or a job, many people nowadays stay away from prosperity, it is becoming difficult to live well. As a result, they have to find a way to earn extra income.
Information technology is deeply involved in every stage of life. People are now roaming the world from the comfort of the internet. Everything from business to trade to medical jobs to study is now this internet-centric.
Random way to make money online
Having skills is very important for online income. And as the scope of online work expands, it is more likely to get lost in a crowd of experienced and skilled people if you can’t keep up with the times.
So you can benefit if you can prepare yourself through timely work skills and training. It should not be forgotten that there is no shortage of jobs on the Internet on the one hand, and there is no end to the demand for qualified people on the other.
Whenever you search on Google, you will see income from online with mobile. Thousands of results have appeared in front of you, someone is giving you a commitment to come here.
There are thousands of such offers, now you have to consider which one is right and which one is wrong, which one is actually teaching and which one is a fraudulent cycle, if you ever fall into the fraudulent cycle then of course some of your time, money and your efforts may be wasted.
Again, there are many opportunities to make money online, but in some cases you may face fraud, so be careful everywhere. There are some online platforms, websites and resources that you can use to earn money online.
You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. And freelancing without learning to work, stepping on the path of online income is nothing but nonsense.
Then some days you will be frustrated when you will not get a job, or after some time you will not be able to make any income from online. So you must learn to work first.
Then start from the basics without being stupid anymore. For this, make money online by sitting at our house. Easily read the content with full attention.
Where random ways to make money online
The scope of freelance work is much greater. Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals. Notable among the top works in terms of popularity are:
Writing and translation
Articles, website content, news releases, short stories, adult stories, and translations from one language to another are notable.
Those who are skilled in this field write, film in various local and foreign newspapers as well as internet-based public relations.
logo, website banner, image editing, animation etc.
Website creation, web based software development, hosting etc.
It covers everything from desktop programming to web programming.
Internet-based marketing activities, such as blogs, marketing on social networking websites.
To provide necessary assistance to the customers of various domestic and foreign companies by providing information through telephone, email and social media.
Entering data for various jobs of different domestic and foreign companies, working as a personal assistant, etc.
Random ways to make extra money
How to start working on Youtube and how to earn money on YouTube – this is the topic of our main discussion. At the request of many, we will discuss how to make money on YouTube from home, from the basics to the expert level.
Depend OF CONTENT–
- Income from blogging
- Earnings from Facebook
- Earnings from various apps
- Adsense income from blogging
- Earnings by seeing advertisements on mobile
- Income from mobile development
Make money from YouTube
YouTube is the easiest way to make money online. People of any age can easily earn money from here. YouTube is one of the 10 most popular websites on the Internet.
If you have a smartphone, you can create videos using your smartphone and upload those videos to YouTube. If you can upload good quality videos on YouTube, you can earn a good amount of money in a few days.
Read our series of content on how to start working on Youtube and earn money on YouTube. You will become a successful freelancer. Read the full content-
When it comes to doing something, I start with the words that I believe in the most, and that is to say, “You know what you’re going to do.” So you must know the work well before you start working. However, the subject of our work today is YouTube.
Table Of Content-
- What is Youtube?
- What is Youtube Marketing?
- Why would Youtube pay you?
- What is the first step to earning money on Youtube?
- How to make money on youtube
- What is your latest work on Youtube?
- How to start working on Youtube and earn on YouTube
Now let’s talk in detail about YouTube ……………
What is Youtube?
YouTube is the world’s largest and most popular video-sharing website, allowing users to upload their own videos and watch videos uploaded by others. YouTube launched as the first free video-sharing website in 2005 and is currently the most popular. The slogan of this website is “broadcast yourself”.
What is Youtube Marketing?
You can’t find anyone who doesn’t know the name of YouTube or watch videos on YouTube. YouTube is currently a popular video sharing and viewing site. But many of us do not know that income can be made from YouTube.
The method of earning income from YouTube, this method can also be called YouTube marketing.
Simply put, making money by uploading and sharing videos on YouTube is called YouTube marketing. The question may be, why does YouTube pay?
Why would Youtube pay you?
YouTube will pay you because they publish ads on your videos. And the ad takes money from the publishers and leaves a part of that money on YouTube, the rest gives you. This method is called “monetization”.
What is the first step to making money on YouTube?
- Patience or a strong mindset to work
What is your latest work on Youtube?
First, select the topic or niche of your choice.
Go to YouTube and Google and search with your chosen topic and see if anyone searches with them, if you don’t search, select the topic with which people search.
Once the topic or nice is selected, create a channel on YouTube with that topic or nice.
Now sort the channel nicely with all the information.
Collect data according to your chosen topic or nice. Once the data is collected, make a video. When making a video, make sure that the video is of professional quality as much as possible.
Create titles, descriptions, and tags for videos according to your chosen topic or niche.
Create professional-quality thumbnails according to topic or nice.
When everything is ready, upload the video. Once the video is uploaded, share it on social media. If anyone knows SEO, you can do SEO.
Now that is your first work ……………..
The first step is to decide what you want to do. For example, you can create channels on YouTube with various topics including education, entertainment, technology, cooking, fashion, travel, funny videos. However, if you create a channel with a specific topic, it is more likely to be acceptable to the viewers.
You can give the channel a unique name to match the content of your video. Use the channel tag, which will help you find your channel.
How to open a channel on YouTube
To open a YouTube channel, you need a Gmail account. In this case, keep in mind that it is only possible with a Gmail account.
Because YouTube is a service of Google and a service of Gmail and Google, it will be with Gmail only and not with anything else. So you must have a Gmail account.
How to create a YouTube channel on mobile and decorate
1. youtube.com – You need to access YouTube. After entering YouTube, you can see SIGN IN on the right side of the skin of your device. Sign in there.
2. Then click on the round channel icon on the top right and click on My Channel. Use YouTube as .. box will come. If it is a two-word channel name, write it in two cells.
If you do not have a two-word channel name, click on Use a business or other name below, enter the channel name of your choice and click Create Channel to create a channel.
3. Then click on Create a video or post (plus icon on the camera) on the top right side of everyone and you will get Upload video and Go live option. Upload videos from here. You can also post according to the schedule. Add video titles, video descriptions, tags, thumbnails and playlists and publish videos by clicking Publish.
4. Then click on Customize Channel from My Channel, add Channel Icon and Channel Art, add Channel Trailer and sort the home page. Create playlist.
5. Then click on About and add a channel description, e-mail, location, social media links. Then click on the Verify option next to Status and Feature to verify the channel with the mobile number.
6. Then click on Branding from Channel and do Channel Branding.
7. Then add End Screen & Annotation from Video Manager.
This way your YouTube channel is open and complete.
Why does YouTube pay and where?
YouTube is the largest video sharing website in the world. Here almost every day millions of target videos are published from different parts of the world. And millions of people enter every day to watch all these videos.
After watching such a large gathering of people, after looking at YouTube, many popular brand companies of the world to advertise their brands. And they advertise their products on YouTube and YouTube pays some of that dividend to YouTube video makers.
This is how YouTube earns billions of rupees every day from advertising and pays a portion of its dividends to those who regularly upload quality videos to YouTube.
Earnings on YouTube
YouTube’s income is basically a passive income. A portion of the revenue generated by advertising on YouTube videos is paid to the video creator. There is no equation here that one thousand views would earn so many dollars.
You can’t monetize videos as soon as you open a channel on YouTube. To earn money from YouTube, you need to participate in the YouTube Partner Program.
If your channel has at least one thousand subscribers and four thousand hours of watch time in 12 months, it can be applied for monetization.
However, if you have more subscribers to your channel and more video views, you can try to get sponsors outside of YouTube revenue.
How to increase views on YouTube
Add appropriate and interesting titles and thumbnails to your videos. You can increase the number of viewers of the video by sharing it on social media.
Add another video or playlist to the end screen when posting a video on YouTube. Add the correct video description. Use relevant video tags. You can use tools like TubeBuddy or VidIQ for tag research.
Alerts on YouTube
You must adhere to the Copyright and Community Guidelines, and if you do not comply with these guidelines, your monetization (earnings) may stop, and your channel may even close. Copyright and Community Guidelines have three strikes.
There are incidents like deleting videos, stopping live streaming, not being able to upload videos for each strike within a certain period of time. And on the third strike the channel was closed. However, if you think your copyright strike was wrong, you can give a counter-notification.
What is the easiest way to earn money from YouTube?
Many people have been uploading many videos on YouTube for a long time but they are not getting success. Today’s post is basically for them, if you follow this way, you too can be successful.
How to make quality videos on YouTube?
8 best ways to be successful by making videos on YouTube….
1. Funny Videos – You can create various funny videos, through which you can easily become popular.
2. Review video – You can review various electrical equipment / phone / laptop / car etc. Working with this niche has the potential to be very easy to succeed.
3. Food Recipes – You can make different food recipes and upload them on YouTube by video which many people can learn to cook by watching. Through which you can easily become popular.
Especially to girls.
4. Technology – You can make videos with various new technology updates. Working with this niche is likely to be very easy to succeed because today’s people are very interested in technology updates.
5. Tutorials – You can make videos with tutorials of different software or how? What? How do I do that? You can work with this niche. As you can learn on your own, watching your video will benefit many people and at the same time you will be able to earn money.
6. Motivation- You can do various motivational videos.
8. Life story- You can make videos with life stories of different people, especially the life stories of successful people are very popular. In this case, you have the possibility to succeed very easily.
How much random ways to make money online
Take a look at the names of popular YouTubers and their revenue –
- Shane Dawson- 431 million views and earn $315,000
- The Annoying Orange- 349 mil views and earn $288,000
- Philip DeFranco- 248 mil views and earn $181,000
- Ryan Higa- 206 mil views and earn $151,000
- Fred- 200 mil views and earns $146,000
Random ways to make quick money In 2020
If you have a good quality smartphone, you can earn money by blogging with your mobile if you wish. But in that case, you must work harder.
You can create a free blog on Google Blogger or WordPress. Now you don’t have to stop creating blogs. Write about the subject that you have full knowledge of.
In this case, you may have to suffer a little for the first 2-3 months. So don’t be discouraged. This is how to make money online with mobile.
Adsense income from blogging
Adsense is the world’s largest advertising (Advertisement) Program. It is self-administered by Google. If you can take your blog to a good quality platform.
If your blog has a lot of visitors, you can earn thousands of rupees from Adsense. This way you can earn dollars per click using Adsense ads on your blog. The easiest way to make money online is to work at it.
Many of us think that it is very difficult to do Adsense Approv. But I’m not saying hard work at all. If you can write 25-30 quality unique content then it will definitely become Adsense Approved. From here, you can earn money for a long time.
How to increase revenue from Google AdSense?
I will discuss great tips to make a good amount of money from your Google AdSense.
Many people are able to approve Google AdSense after a long effort, but can not increase revenue. Today’s post is basically for them.
Almost everyone knows about online income. Nowadays, more or less everyone is familiar with Google AdSense earnings. The most popular way to earn money online is Google AdSense.
Google AdSense is an advertising program that allows you to run ads on your website, blog, or YouTube video, and pay visitors.
If you follow the rules and guidelines of AdSense properly, it is easy to earn money by approving AdSense and showing ads properly.
Many people are able to approve Google AdSense after a long effort, but many can not increase revenue. The main reason why Google AdSense revenue is not increasing is the inability to use it properly.
In order to earn money from here, you have to take care of these things first, otherwise, income is not possible…
Now your first job, Follow This Step ………………First,,
Unique Content: What you should know
What is content?
Content – Content means content . Content is the medium through which something can be expressed. The condition of something can be a picture or a word. These can be published directly and then stored and supplied.
They may have only one script and may have multiple copies. Such as any handwriting, printed paper, video or moving picture, audio or vocabulary, graphics or design , design or drawing, photographs, films, documents, animations or infographics etc.
How to Write SEO Friendly Content-
Content is called king in SEO. Now many keywords are ranking with content. The question is what kind of content is there or what kind of content ranks very easily. In fact, you need to know which content is SEO friendly.
The title should be interesting
Seeing the headline of a news, the reader wonders whether the news will be read or not. The headline of the news has to be fixed keeping in mind the thinking and taste of the reader.
As always, online news titles are a little different. You can’t work by thinking about online print media.
- It is better not to use more than 8 words in the title.
- The reader cannot be misled in any way. Mentioning the name of the place will not confuse the reader.
- The main sentence can come to the headline from inside the news without the usual headline.
Keywords are a bunch of words that you use to find your information in various search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, etc.). Using the focus keyword in the title will help rank your post in search engines.
Picture / image
- Image resolution should be good.
- Use pictures related to the event. No news can be published without pictures.
- Image size must be kept correct.
- If the picture is taken from the internet then you have to write the caption and mention the source of the picture.
- Logos can be used in self-made pictures.
- If there is a video or audio related to the incident, it should be shared. You can choose YouTube as a video sharing site and SoundCloud as an audio sharing site.
- You can share test results or PDF files in Google Drive.
- The name of the person or subject on whom you will write the report or the name of the subject should be included in the first paragraph.
- If I write a 500-word report about Justin Bieber, then Justin Bieber’s name should be mentioned 3 to 4 times
- Write content in a very simple and fluent language.
- Write 2 to 3 lines in one paragraph.
- The writing language will be clear, concise, and active.
- Avoid using unnecessary words.
- The same thing cannot be repeated.
- Do not make the report too small or too large, so that it contains at least 300 to 500 words.
- The spelling should not be misspelled.
- Avoid using passive voice. For example, I eat rice (active), I eat rice (passive).
- Linking one content to another in the body makes SEO friendly.
- You can do important things with the subhead. Then it will be more user friendly.
Use Google Analytics
- Realtime report of visitors
- Visitor stay
- Number of visitors
- List of referral sites
- Number of visitors from search engines
- Website bounce rate
- Comparative report
- Number of visitors from social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc.) etc.
With the help of Google Analytics tools you can easily set your target.
No content may be stolen or copied from other sites. If you want to copy, you have to get permission from the owner of that site or you have to give credit under the content.
In order to earn money from here, you have to take care of these things first, otherwise, income is not possible…
Follow This Second Step………….
How to learn search engine optimization
Nowadays most web developers and online marketers target Google search engines for some remarkable algorithms of Google search results. Moreover, 75% of the web search work is done by the Google search engine, so everyone adopts the strategy of Google search engine optimization. The website goes around.
What is search engine optimization (SEO )
Search Engine Optimization There are two meaningful parts to these three words. One is Search Engine and the other is Optimization.
So SEO is a kind of technical web strategy to optimize search engines. Simply put, search engine optimization is the process or process of getting a blog/website from a different search engine to a better position in the search results or to the first page.
What is a Search Engine?
Search engine is a kind of software or application to find something through keywords on the internet. Wherever you search by typing something, thousands of information on any subject will appear in front of you in the blink of an eye.
Google is currently the most popular search engine. In addition to the list of popularity Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Yandex, and DuckDuckGo search engines.
After you type the keyword in Google and do a Google search, many websites will come up. This is the search result.
How does Search Engine work?
The search engine indexes and saves all types of databases by crawling all the links of each site including all types of websites of the World Wide Web.
Later, according to the search engine search query, the good quality indexed data of the blog is gradually published in the search results.
In this case, the better you do your blog Search Engine Optimization, the higher the search results will see the content of your blog.
What is Search Engine Algorithm?
This is a mathematical calculation indexed to get consistently good results for Search Query. A consistent list of content indexed according to the rankings and values of different blogs in search results.
This means that the higher the number, the higher the content of the search results.
What is Search Engine Rank?
When you search for something in a search engine, the search engine shows a lot of content in the search results. Search results basically depend on the search ranking of the blog.
In other words, the better the ranking of the blog, the higher the content of the search results of the blog, and if the ranking is not good, your content will not show on the first page of the search results.
Why SEO is important
Search engine optimization (SEO) is basically important to get a blog/website in a good position or on the first page of search results and to get a good ranking from search engines or to get a lot of visitors to the blog from search engines.
When a person optimizes his website properly with search engines, his blog will continue to grow a lot of visitors from search engines. Because Search Engine Optimization will give search engines a clear idea about the content of their blog content.
Therefore, in order for any website to be successful or to make money from the website, it is necessary to do its website search engine optimization properly.
How many types of SEO and what are they?
SEO is basically of two types-
01. Organic SEO
02. Paid SEO
Organic SEO is again of two types. One is On Page SEO and the other is Off Page SEO
What are organic SEO and paid SEO?
Organic SEO means following all the rules of search engine optimization and the process of getting position on the search results page.
On the other hand, paid SEO is to get on the first page of the search engine in exchange for money from Google company. After searching for a topic, there are some websites at the top of the search results in which Ad is written in short.
They have come to the forefront through Paid SEO. On the other hand, all the websites below them are organic SEO, that is, they have taken a position on the Google page without any money.
White Hat & Black Hat SEO
White Hat SEO is the use of various technical web techniques to increase the rank of your blog and bring it to the top of the search results.
On the other hand, Black Hat SEO is to increase the rank of the blog by violating the rules of search engine by using some illegal methods.
Google is currently using Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to determine Google’s search rankings, making it almost impossible to rank blogs with Black Hat SEO techniques.
Basic SEO Setting:
- Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
- yaost seo
- Long Keyword
- Google Keyword Planner
- Online keyword research
Research SEO setting rule:
- Using the post url
- Using The Title Tag Keyword
- Using The H1, H2 & H3 Tags Key
- Using The Synonyms and LSI Keywords
- Using The External Links
- Using The Internal Links
- Using The Fix Duplicate Meta Tags
- Using The HTTPS
- Using The Website Speed
- Writhing The Better Content
- Using The Big Content
Why You’re Not Ranking Where You Should Be
Website on-page SEO is very important to get top position in online search. But many of us apply deadly wrong method on on-page SEO so our website does not get good ranking.
The result is published at the top of Google. There is a 33% chance of clicking which means if you are not number one on the page then you have missed one-third of the potential traffic. More surprisingly, 85% of people will not click on the second page of search results after a search .
Studies have shown that 40% of visitors will leave the website if the page takes more than 3 seconds to load . The bad news is that 80% of visitors will never return to that website. So let’s take a look at the on-page SEO of the website.
The topic of our discussion today is the application of a fatal error method to on-page SEO of a website – resulting in website ranking crashing.
Now I will discuss in detail the mistakes of the on-page SEO of the website and how or which method will increase your website’s site ranking by 100%. Anyway let’s start the main discussion-
SEO (On-Page SEO) is a form of search engine optimization. SEO is a method. The method by which a website is ranked in search engines. In other words,SEO is the process of first showing the website in the search results by one or more keywords specified in the search engine.
Not using the correct page title
The most important part of a page is the title of that page. It is through this title that search engines get ideas about the whole content, it can be said that the most important part of onpage SEO is the title tag.
Proper rules for creating Title Tag
- The title has to be made between 50-60 characters, otherwise, Ellipsis (…) will come.
- The title must contain the main keywords of your page.
- Need to create meaningful and interesting titles.
- You can put your brand name with the title.
- You can use the hyphen (-) or pipe (|) sign as the title separator.
Not using the correct page URL
You have to optimize the URL of the page properly, otherwise you will be harmed by both the user and the search engine. This is because URLs are considered a ranking factor by Google.
Proper URL creation rules
- URL must always be short.
- The URL is best done with the main keyword of the page.
- Meaningful URLs need to be created.
- It is best not to use numbers in URLs.
- Use the hyphen (-) sign as the URL separator.
Not giving importance to the meta description
A meta description is a negative signal for the Off-Page SEO. A survey found that 25% of blogs published online do not have an e-meta description. In other words, the meta description is not given.
Click-Through Rate (CTR) is likely to decrease if the meta description is not given. The reason behind this is that after reading the meta description of what your post is about, the reader gets a detailed idea about it. So before publishing the post, you should give the correct meta description.
The exact rules for creating a meta description
- Meta Description should be written in 150-160 characters.
- The main keyword must be in the Meta Description .
- Meaningful Meta Description has to be created.
Do not give ALT text in the image
We all want to get visitors from Google search results. But did you know that a good amount of visitors come to the website from image search beyond the original search results. 26.89% USA, search through Google image search.
In this case, if you do not enter the ALT tag in the image uploaded in the post correctly, then your image will not be at the top of the search results in the image search, for the same reason you will lose some valuable traffic.
So before publishing a blog post, you must make sure that the ALT tag in the image is given correctly ( by optimizing the keywords) .
The correct rules for writing ALT tags
- The ALT tag should always focus on keywords.
- Use space e as a word separator in the ALT tag.
- No sign should be used in the ALT tag.
Heading Tag not used properly
Heading tags are usually used to indicate an article is important to search engines and visitors. There are 6 Heading Tags in total.
The H1 tag is given the highest priority in terms of importance and then gradually decreases in importance.
The correct rules for writing a heading tag
- The H1 Heading Tag must be used in the title of the page.
- It is best to use the H1 tag only once on a page.
- It is better to put the important headings in the H2 / H3 tag in the content of your page.
- In this case H2 / H3 tag can be used more than once.
The link to which the content cannot be found is the broken link. Broken links cannot be placed on the site in any way . Broken links need to be removed from the site.
The link to which nothing can be found is a dead link . Dead links on the site are not acceptable in any way.
Internal link / external link
Linking from one content to another is an internal link. Here are some things to keep in mind when using internal links:
- Internal links to similar content or keywords.
- Usually, it is better to link internally towards the end of the content. It keeps the reader’s attention while reading the content.
When you write a blog, you need to have two types of links, internal and external.
The correct rules for linking
- When linking, make sure that the content of the destination page is identical with the anchor text .
- In case of internal link it is better to keep link attribute, do-follow and in case of external link it is better to keep link attribute, no-follow.
Not having a mobile-friendly design
Website optimization for mobile is now considered as one of the most important ranking factors. The reason behind this is that there was a time when Google Desktop and mobile versions used to index webpages twice for 2 hours.
But Google has announced that from now on they will only index webpages for mobiles called Mobile-First Indexing and from there for desktop views.
Now if your website is not mobile optimized then it is a big negative sign for ranking your website.
According to Google, 56% of searches come from mobile, so your website must be Mobile Friendly.
You can check for yourself whether your website is mobile friendly or not. Check your site by clicking on the link below – click to see
HTML page size
As much as possible to reduce the HTML page size, this will speed up the loading time of the site . User engagement will increase.
Slow page loading speed
We all know that the better the loading speed of a website, the better it is for that website.
Page loading is important for several reasons
First, if your website load speed is too slow, Google will recognize it, but it will hurt your rankings.
Research has shown that 40% of visitors will leave the website if the page takes more than 3 seconds to load . The bad news is that 80% of visitors will never return to that website.
This is most important for improving the SEO ranking of your website. Because if it doesn’t improve, your site traffic may end up being zero.
To test the loading speed of your website, click – Click to see
I believe if you do website SEO in this way then you will occupy the top position in search .
Follow These 4 steps……
Improve your website load time and performance
Website speed is a very important issue. Because if your site takes 30 seconds to load after a visitor arrives, will the visitor not sit on your site and skip to another site?
Moreover, site speed is also important for SEO because Google considers site speed as a factor in site ranking. Not only that, if your page loads 2 seconds late, according to the report of Microsoft’s Bing search engine team,
the number of traffic decreases by 3.8%, the number of revenue decreases by 4.8%, and the click rate decreases by 4.3%.
Website Speed Test:
You will find many free tools online to check how long it takes for your website to load. Some of the notable sites are:
- Google Page Speed
- The Yahoo! YSlow
- Web Page Test
Using any one of these you can easily see the current status of your site.
How to increase the speed of WordPress site?
5 WordPress plugins are often used to increase the speed of WordPress site. They are:
- WP Rocket.
- W3 Total Cache.
- WP Super Cache.
- WP Fastest Cache.
- Comet Cache.
1. WP Rocket:
WP Rocket is one of the caching solutions of WordPress, which is a premium plugin.
It is extremely user friendly. It works so fast that many people call WP Rocket the live server of Google Webmaster Tools. Which helps search engines find content quickly.
The biggest advantage of this plugin is that it works properly while activating. If you don’t know about its configuration, don’t worry.
Everything is set automatically. However, you can set a custom configuration if you want.
1. Cache preloading: Cache preloading refers to a process that loads posts, pages and images through bulk loading.
2. Browser caching: Browser cache helps reduce server load. Once a page is loaded, it is cached in the user’s computer browser, and this process is called browser cache.
5. Lazy image loading: This feature sets WP Rocket apart from other popular plugins. Because the images are loaded only when the user scrolls down the page. This is called a non-primitive approach that significantly reduces load time.
In the plugin you will find some other features which are as follows:
- Easy, fastest setup method.
- Page caching is immediately active.
- Google Font Optimization minimizes HTTP requests.
2. W3 Total Cache:
W3 Total Cache is the only WordPress plugin designed to boost and reduce page loading time. Top hosting service providers recommend this caching plugin.
This plugin’s settings dashboard is divided into 16 pages. It does not need to configure the settings manually, its default settings work very well.
These settings are used for different types of cache settings such as page caching, object caching, database caching, browser caching, etc. The advantage of customizing it is hard to find anywhere else.
Features and benefits:
1 . GZIP compression to optimize web browsers.
3 . CDN (Content Delivery Networks) support.
4 . Compatible with CloudFlare.
3. WP Super Cache:
Wp super cache plugin is a very simple caching plugin, which is available for free in WordPress. The plugin basically creates and caches static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog instead of WordPress PHP scripts.
It has three options to reduce load time:
1. uses mod_rewrite to deliver static pages.
2. Shows static pages using PHP.
3. Uses a legacy caching mode that caches pages for logged in users.
Features and benefits:
1 . Page compression and dynamic caching.
2 . CDN (Content Delivery Networks) support.
3 . Caching for visitors using mobile devices.
4 . Schedule a time to delete and re-cache within the allotted time.
4. WP Fastest Cache:
According to many developers, the WP Fastest Cache plugin is “the easiest and fastest WP cache system”. Much like WP Super Cache,
WordPress creates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog instead of PHP scripts and saves it to the cache. It is very easy to install. You do not need to modify the .htaccess configuration file for this.
Features and benefits:
1 . This plugin uses the fastest method like Mod_Rewrite.
2. Deletes all cache files when a post or page is published.
3. Supports CDN and SSL.
4. There is an option to enable or disable cache for mobile devices and logged in users.
5. Cash can be blocked on a specific page or post with a shortcode.
5. Comet cache
The plugin was formerly known as ZenCache and Quick Cache. However, under the new name, it has gained popularity quite quickly.
It takes snapshots as each post, page, section, and link is updated and caches them separately. It easily but effectively reduces the page load time of the site.
The plugin uses advanced techniques to determine when to send a cached version and when not to. By default, the website does not show cached pages to logged in users and viewers who have recently commented.
You can edit it by going to the configuration settings from the Settings page.
Features and benefits:
1. Automatic cache clearing options for Home and Post Page, Author Page, Category, Tag and Custom Term Archives, Custom Post Type Archives, RSS / RDF / ATOM Feeds, and XML Sitemaps.
2. URLs that contain query strings (GET Requests) can be cached or ignored.
3. Able to exclude user agents and HTTP referrers.
4. Automatically expire for cache files.
If you want to get your website up and running, Then you have to take care of this whole thing .. If you do not follow these steps, you will not be able to earn a good amount of money from the website…
So Follow This Step And Never give up .. Then You Make Money From Website in this year …
( Random Ways To Make Money – Make Extra Money Start Up $300 ) – This post ends here, If You benefit this post then you share this post social media & stay with us…