Hello friends, We’ve picked the best keyword research tool ( LongTailPro Review 2020 ) . let’s look at the full LongTail Pro Keyword Tools and find out how it can help you.
Are you a blogger and you want to know that what is long tail keyword , long tail keywords how use , you must have known friends in your blog/website. Before writing a post, keywords research has to be done to get your post ranked.
But if you use long tail keywords … make money online now in june , you will keep this world in the keywords of your blog post, then such keywords will increase the organic traffic of your blog and your blog will also rank high. Will be. And there is more possibility of the post coming to the top.
Because there is very little competition on such keywords. And with long tail keywords you can increase your site ranking and visitors very quickly.
Earlier I shared a trick using SEMRUSH to find long tail, high CPC keywords, but LongTailPro can do more than that. So, without wasting anymore time, let’s look at the full LongTailPro review and find out how it can help you.
Find Long Tail Keywords
Rank Higher in Google
Grow your business to the next level by improving
your SEO strategy.
What are long tail keywords?
Long Tail Keywords are made up of three and four keyword phrases that are very specific , which you are selling.
Which visitors are more likely to use when they are close to a point-of decision or when they are using voice search. Long tail keywords can be very valuable if used properly.
Let’s understand by example:
Suppose your furniture website and if your SEO planning “Furniture” If you target the keyword to the Keyword on Rank will be very difficult because the keyword the competition level will be very high.
If you use this keyword instead , “Buy Wooden Furniture Online For Home” which is a Long Tail Keyword, it will help you to rank your furniture website.
It is very easy to understand what is long tail keyword . Keywords of blog post can also be in 1 or 2 keywords. By which we say short tail keyword. But the keywords which have more than 3 and 4 keywords are called long tail keywords.
How many types of keywods are there?
- Shortail Keywords – Shortail Keywords
- Longtail Keywords – Longtail Keywords
- Short-Term Keywords – Short Term Keywords
- Long-Term Keywords – Long Term Keywords
- Product Defining Keywords – Product Defining Keywords
- Customer Defining Keywords – Customer Defining Keywords
- Geo-Targeting Keywords – Geo Targeting Keywords
- LSI Keywords – LSI Keywords
- Intent Targeting Keywords – Intent Targeting Keywords
LongTailPro Review 2020 and Features:
Long Tail Pro, as the name suggests, is an SEO tool that can help you find long-tail keywords that you can target for your website
I recommend that you signup for their test so that you can try it yourself while knowing this review and tutorial.
One cool thing about LongTailPro is that you don’t have to be an SEO master to use this tool. The user interface is easy and straightforward.( LongTailPro Review 2020 ) You will get used to it very quickly.
Here are a few Long Tail Pro features-
- Create multiple projects.
- Generate keywords based on your seed keyword.
- Export keywords in Excel spreadsheets.
- Import keywords into LongTailPro.
- Find long-tail high-CPC keywords
- Find available domain names. (If you are building a micro-niche blog, you can use LongTailPro to suggest available, keyword-rich domain names).
- Check the Google, Yahoo, and Bing ranking for your keywords.
- Keyword competition checker.
- Favorite your most helpful keywords.
Keyword Competitiveness Checker:
This is one element that you are going to discover exceptionally helpful as this will let you pick the best keyword for your site without burning through a ton of time. In LongTailPlatinum, you will discover the “Avg. KC” segment on the “Keyword Research” and “Competitor Analysis” pages.
Here is the thing that the distinctive Avg. KC scores mean:
- 0 to 10 – No competition
- 10 to 20 – Extremely low competition
- 20 to 30 – Low competition
- 30 to 40 – Moderate competition
- 40 to 50 – Somewhat high competition
- 50 to 60 – Very high competition
- 60 to 70 – Extremely high competition
- 70 to 100 – Don’t even think about it!
LongTailPro for $1 trial <— USE THIS LINK FOR 30% OFF
Rank Your Pages High in Google
- 3 low competition keywords that can get your site ranking in Google in no time
- Mastered a simple system for finding highly profitable keywords again and again
- A systematic way to scale your site and 2x your traffic (or more)
Why Should You Target LongTail Pro keyword tools ?
1. They’re easier to rank for
In many cases, just by writing a great piece of content that uses long tail keywords , you can dramatically improve your rankings.
When Omniconvert, a conversion rate optimization platform decided to update one of their older articles, they made it twice as long and used more long tail keywords, which resulted in a 300% traffic increase from Google. Get World Top Best Backlink — Get now
2. Get more traffic
Many industry studies have come to the same conclusion, that about 70% of organic traffic goes to long tail keywords.
Long Tail Case Study: First Page Rankings, Traffic and Online Sales
A key component to achieving success was identifying keywords to target, and rank for, across each stage of the buyer journey.
Michael used Long Tail Pro to build a list of target keywords the site could realistically rank for over the next 3-6 months.
Over the next six months, Michael would create and rank content for dozens of the long tail keywords.
The results: This propelled the site to 160,000 monthly visitors,
and generated over 780,000 organic visits in 18 months.
There are many tools to search long tail keyword . And the Long Tail keyword has many advantages.
So use Long tail keywords on every blog post of yours. This will give your blog post a good position on easily search results.
This Post End here – LongTailPro Review 2020 So., Friends I highly recommend,,( LongTail Pro Keyword Tools ) This tools Helped Me Reach 300% More Visitors …. By The Click Off Button—- GRAB THIS LINK